Last updated: July 13, 2014
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the http:// www.mindthegraph.com website, operated by Mind the Graph Ltda ("us", "we").
The content stored in and created with MindtheGraph.com are available under a free culture Creative Commons license. This means that we allow you to publicly present the infographics created with the MindtheGraph editor and use the bitmaps available in the website, provided that MindtheGraph is cited in text and it's logo image. Modifications on prior work may also be performed, if you agree to also share the modified work. By using the website, you also allow other MindtheGraph users to use your images and create upon them, under the same terms. This is known in the CC community as "attribution share-alike 4.0 licensing". More details about this license can be found here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.
Caracteristics of the Creative Commons license used:
• Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
• ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
• No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Users are free to enter our site and export the infographics to:
• Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
• Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
• for any purpose, even commercially.
• The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.